Star Mobile and Computer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

computer mobile hardware and software and printing services

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get fast Indexed in Google

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arif2

How to get fast Indexed in Google Empty
PostSubject: How to get fast Indexed in Google   How to get fast Indexed in Google I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:04 pm

1.Do not have any obvious montization on the site, Adsense, uncloaked affiliate links, etc. This seems to slow down the process in most cases.

2. Pinging using Pingler or other such pinging service (a good ping list for a WordPress blog will do the same).

3. Social bookmarking using OnlyWire, SocialBot or Bookmarking Demon

4. If you have an RSS feed, use RSSBot to distribute your feeds

5. Leave (non-spammy) comments on high activity blogs using your URL. They don't have to be dofollow or in your niche although this wouldn't hurt.

If this doesn't work right away, don't be surprised. Sometimes this process can get you indexed within an hour or so or it may take days or even weeks. On average

wholesale flashlight
Back to top Go down
wanted2010

PostSubject: Re: How to get fast Indexed in Google   How to get fast Indexed in Google I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 am

Hey appreciated stuff you added here...keep be updating about this info...that will be useful to us...
backgammon tutore online
Back to top Go down
rajib02islam

PostSubject: Re: How to get fast Indexed in Google   How to get fast Indexed in Google I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 am

Is your site listed or indexed in Google? If not then you need to get it indexed fast as Google accounts for some 90% of all internet searches. Are you frustrated about it taking months to get Google to notice your site? Does this sound familiar? So without being in Google you might as well pack up and go home right now, or you could take a few simple actions to get your site indexed.

Now there are several myths about Google such as your site needs to have been up and running for six months before they will even consider including it. This is totally wrong, I have had sites that are just two days old list in Google within a couple of hours.

backgammon tutore online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get fast Indexed in Google   How to get fast Indexed in Google I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get fast Indexed in Google
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Mobile and Computer :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: