Star Mobile and Computer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

computer mobile hardware and software and printing services

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament’s

Go down 
+3
basuoct282
karzaikhan
pkrgamer11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pkrgamer11

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:33 am

Hi guys…I am new here. I am akman from US…This is my new post… I love to play poker games…Anyone would like to play with me..? Come here join with me one big tournament running on here. So come and play with me. If you know any other site where running tournaments please let me know that site. I love to play tournament’s. Thanks all.
Here is the link: http://www.pokertournamentshedule.net/
Back to top Go down
karzaikhan

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 am

Thanks for the info..I love to play poker game

china wholesale
Back to top Go down
basuoct282

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:28 pm

hello everyone !!!
i am new in this forum and i want to learn

from here.....
i wish you guys will help me......
thanks..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

pinhole spy camera
Back to top Go down
rakib123

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:30 am

hi.i really want to play poker games.its very entertaining games.i want to join with you.very soon i will contact with you:)
Back to top Go down
wanted2010

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm

hello everyone !!!
i am new in this forum and i want to learn ...........
Mahjong
Back to top Go down
iqbalh

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 am

I think this topic is so helpful for us ...thank you for sharing with us.....

man and van
removals london
carpet cleaning
Back to top Go down
rajib02islam

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 am

A tournament is a competition involving a relatively large number of competitors, all participating in a sport or game. More specifically, the term may be used in either of two overlapping senses:

1. One or more competitions held at a single venue and concentrated into a relatively short time interval.
2. A competition involving multiple matches, each involving a subset of the competitors, with the overall tournament winner determined based on the combined results of these individual matches. These are common in those sports and games where each match must involve a small number of competitors: often precisely two, as in most team sports, racket sports and combat sports, many card games and board games, and many forms of competitive debating. Such tournaments allow large numbers to compete against each other in spite of the restriction on numbers in a single match.

These two senses are distinct. All golf tournaments meet the first definition, but while match play tournaments meet the second, stroke play tournaments do not, since there are no distinct matches within the tournament. In contrast, football (soccer) leagues like the Premier League are tournaments in the second sense, but not the first, having matches spread across many stadia over a period of up to a year. Many tournaments meet both definitions; for example, the Wimbledon tennis championship.

backgammon tutore online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament’s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament’s   Tournament’s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament’s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Mobile and Computer :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: